We’re excited to announce that the registration for this year’s Big Boulder Conference – June 23rd – 24th – is now open! Tickets this year are $1,000 and currently open to all members. If you are a current member, you’ll receive comped tickets and/or get access to tickets at a discounted rate. The details are broken out by membership type below.
- Business 100 – 4 comped tickets for businesses with $100+ million in revenue
- Business 10 – 3 comped tickets for businesses between $10 million – $100 million in revenue
- Business 1 – 2 comped tickets for businesses $1million – $10 million in revenue
- Startup / SMB – 2 comped tickets for businesses less and $1 million in revenue
- Academic – 2 comped tickets for academic institutions
- Individual – $250 discount
All Business, Startup / SMB and Academic memberships get a $250 discount on any additional tickets purchased. If you need to renew or join the Big Boulder Initiative before registering for the conference, please follow the steps below.
Renew Your Membership
To renew and get your complimentary tickets and other member benefits, first login to the Big Boulder Initiative site. Once logged in, you’ll see a button near the top of the page that reads, Re-register as a member here.
Join the Big Boulder Initiative
To join and get your complimentary tickets and other member benefits, visit the Membership Benefits page. The button to join is at the bottom of the page and once you’ve completed the process you can register for the event.
Then . . .
- Register for the Big Boulder Conference
Once you have renewed your membership, I’ll send you the conference registration information to access your discounted ticket.
- Book Your Accommodations for the Conference
As with other years, Big Boulder will take place at the St Julien Hotel and Spa. If you’d like to reserve a room at the St Julien, please click here or call the St Julien at 720.406.9696 or 877.303.0900. If you make your reservations over the phone, please be sure to mention that you are part of the Big Boulder Conference in order to receive discounted pricing.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.