BBI Community –
Only 17 days until Coca-Cola’s Data Summit! Registration is free and you can register here. BBI is very fortunate to have Justin De Graaf of Coca-Cola on our board and because of our good fortune, you have access to this incredible event. We have confirmed the following amazing speakers.
- James Andrews, CEO at SmashD
- Sara Badler, Director, Programmatic Advertising at The New York Times
- Tal Chalozin, CTO and Co-Founder at Innovid
- Jerrell Gainey, Chief Technology Officer at BKV
- Jim Greco, Client Analytics, Oracle Data Cloud
- Chris Harter, VP, Risk & Information Management at American Express
- Sherene Hilal, Head of Outbound Product Management at Oracle
- Lung Huang, Head of Strategic Partnerships at 84.51º
- Sandra Kang, Global Insights and Foresight Team, Associate Director – Sense & Respond at The Clorox Company
- Michael Kubin, Executive Vice President at Invidi Technologies
- Santash Mathai, Vice President at A&E Networks
- Chris Moody, VP of Data Strategy at Twitter
- Chris O’Hara, Head of Global Data Strategy | Agency Practice Leader at Krux Digital
- Hagan Ochsner, Digital Marketing Manager at The Home Depot
- Tyler Pietz VP, Programmatic at Cadreon
- David Pollet, VP of Digital at NeuStar
- Craig Snodgrass, Chief Data Officer at Cardlytics
- Josh Quinn, General Manager, National and Addressable Advertising Sales at DISH Network
- Nate Walton, VP Product, Data Science at Brandwatch
The topics that will be covered are . . .
- What’s My Name? A day in the life of data: What data is worth purchasing? So many vendors where does one start?
- 99 Problems: Programmatic & Direct Advertising: How does the industry toe the line? Am I over or under invested?
- The Symphony: Are you listening? Making Sense of Social Data
- Paid in Full: Closing the loop for CPG companies: measuring marketing w/ dollars and sense
- DMPs and the New World Order: How marketers from various industries are leveraging Data Management Platforms.
- The Revolution Will Not Be Televised: Where to invest in linear, digital video or addressable?
- Follow the Leader: Making the most of mobile (targeting, marketing and measurement)
- A Good Day: Telling Better Stories with Data
Our Social Data and Analytics Meetups have another round coming in early December.
- New York: we are focusing on the Food and Beverage industry. Details are here.
- Washington DC: we are focused on leveraging Social Data for Social Good. Details are here.
- San Francisco: we are meeting up to discuss the details behind uncovering influencers in Social Data. Details are here.
If you would like to participate – we would love to have you either host or present one of these well attended Meetups. Please contact Patrick Callahan at Patrick@compassRed.com or me at email@example.com.